The Utah Veteran Owned Business Partnership (UVOBP) is a consortium of agencies and organizations including representatives from the Utah Department of Veterans and Military Affairs, Governor’s Office of Economic Development, Salt Lake County, Small Business Administration, Salt Lake Chamber, higher education, non-profit entities, veteran service organizations, and local businesses and is dedicated to helping our veterans and service members have success in business. The Resources on this page are designed to assist Veterans who are currently or have a desire to become business owners.
Are you an employer interested in hiring Veterans? Veterans and service members can bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to your organization. Learn more about the benefits and find tools and resources on our Employer Resources page.
Veterans Business Resource Center
- Work with you from idea to opening the doors to your business
- Develop a business plan and financial projections
- Test your business idea or direction of growth before you spend a lot of money
- Provide research and access to other business resources
- Launch your business and get to revenue quickly!
- Run by veterans who are entrepreneurs
Rick Brown, JD, PhD
Rick Brown served seven years active duty in the Air Force and brings over 25 years of international and domestic business experience to his work with Veterans entrepreneurs and business owners.